Commercial Swimming Pool Management and Lifeguard Services, Long Island New York
Aquatech is now hiring
Lifeguards & Pool
Experienced friendly staff
Pool Opening to Closing
Red Cross certified lifeguards
SERVICING LONG ISLAND POOLS FOR MORE THAN 30 YEARS
Pool Management & Services
Aquatech Management of Long Island, Inc. (AMLI Inc.) provides comprehensive Pool Services at all our facilities including pool opening, cover storage, acid washing, pump room design, pump installation/removal/repair, general pool repairs, leak detection tests, monitor chemical levels, maintain first aid equipment, vacuum pools and clean deck areas, and winterize the pool and associated equipment. We work with the local Department of Health to create safety plans, file operating certificates, and review safety inspections.
Four easy steps
Easy steps to a professionally managed pool
- CONSULTATIONContact Us01Reach out and tell us what you need.
- SITE VISITProposal02We visit your facility, evaluate and recommend service.
- MAINTAIN & STAFFSite activation03We set your maintenance schedule and provide staffing.
- SWIMDive In04Come on in. The water's great and Lifeguards are on duty.
Get started with a free consultation. We work with each of our clients on an individual basis to customize our services to YOUR needs.
Our Commercial Pool Maintenance package consists of the following services:
- Spring Opening
- Filing for operating permits
- Twenty-four hour cell phone service and availability for emergencies
- Two visits weekly by our Quality Control Inspector
- Two visits weekly by our Maintenance Crew
- Furniture spring set up and fall storage
- Certificate of Insurance
- Workers Compensation and Disability Certificates
- Safety Plans filed with the Department of Health
- Maintenance logs posted weekly on our web site for our clients to see when and what maintenance was performed
- Routine pool and pool equipment repairs
- All Chemicals
- Fall Closing
A Message to our clients and employees about the Coronavirus
Your health and safety is our main priority and concern. Learn more.